Osteoarthritis Treatment in Fort Collins, Colorado
Are you looking for non-invasive, holistic osteoarthritis treatment?
Call Square One and find out how we can heal your Osteoarthritis pain. Call us at (970) 207-4463 To Schedule Today!
Learn more about Osteoarthritis
Millions of people across the globe are living with osteoarthritis. Not only is it the most common type of arthritis but also, it’s a leading cause of disability. Here at Square ONE in Fort Collins, our team has several options if you’re living with osteoarthritis.
First, let’s talk about what causes osteoarthritis. It happens when then the protective cartilage between your bones begins to break down. It starts slowly then worsens over time. Although osteoarthritis can affect any joint, the most commonly affected ones are the hands, knees, hips and spine.
Many people believe that osteoarthritis is a natural part of aging, and although we all experience some wear and tear as we age, it’s common to see adjacent joints where one has severe arthritis and the one above or below is perfectly normal with little to no arthritis.
Many things impact arthritis more than age. Young adults can have advanced osteoarthritis while elders may have very minimal osteoarthritis. Left untreated, several causes or conditions can cause the joints to break down and wear out. Those include:
- Misalignments of joints
- Decreased mobility
- Repetitive trauma
- Excessive joint motion from an injury
- Low Vitamin D levels
If you think you may have osteoarthritis, here are main signs and symptoms to look out for:
- Joint stiffness
- Decreased range of motion
- Joint swelling
- Pain and tender joints
- Bone spurs
- Decreased joint space
- Grinding sensation
Osteoarthritis Treatments in Fort Collins
At Square ONE we have several options to treat people living with osteoarthritis in Fort Collins. Our team will work with you to pick the best one for you. Here’s a sample of some of those tools:
- Unloader knee braces – Misalignments of the knee such as valgus (knocked knees) and varus (bow leg) deformities leads to unilateral osteoarthritis. Unloader knee braces help relieve knee pain by realigning knee joints and taking extra pressure off the areas with arthritis.
- Chiropractic Care – Chiropractic adjustments helps restore normal motion to joints which reduces pain and inflammation in joints. Chiropractic BioPhysics techniques uses specialized rehab methods to restore normal spinal alignment and corrects the cause of degeneration in areas with loss of normal alignment.
- Weight Loss – Medically supervised weight loss programs are effective in reducing excessive stress on joints caused by being overweight.
- HCTP – Human cellular tissue products such as Warton’s Jelly tissue may provide cushioning between joints when used for homologous supplementation. Homologous means the tissues serves the same purpose in the recipient as in the donor.
- HA – Hyaluronic Acid is the natural fluid that helps lubricate and cushion joints. HA injections can reduce joint pain by increasing fluid and lubrication within joints.
At Square ONE we offer the latest non-surgical and non-pharmacological treatments for osteoarthritis. If you are dealing with osteoarthritis, call 970-207-4463 for a consultation or click on this link.
Call Square One today and find out how we can heal your sciatica pain.