Shoulder Pain Treatment and Injury Fort Collins
Trusted Shoulder Pain Specialist serving Fort Collins, Colorado
Our Fort Collins Shoulder Pain Chiropractic Clinic for Guarantees
- Upfront Clinic Pricing
- Written agreements
- Open and Honest Communication
Our Chiropractic Care Clinic Can See You Today! Call us at (970) 207-4463 To Schedule Today!
Shoulders are injured more frequently than any other joint in the body. Since the shoulder joint has the greatest range of motion in the body, that makes it the most susceptible to injury or to some kind of restrictive agency to occur in the shoulder area. Virtually all of these restrictive forces are treatable, even if a bone in the shoulder area has been broken or fractured. A skilled chiropractor like those at Square ONE in Fort Collins, Colorado, is highly trained and skilled at helping patients recover from even the most devastating shoulder injuries.
How Fort Collins chiropractic care helps your child
There are four basic types of shoulder pain, and we treat all of these at our Square ONE facility:
Pediatric shoulder pain – generally due to tendon or joint overuse, or to growth plate injuries
Degenerative shoulder pain – includes rotator cuff tears or tendon degeneration, or possibly shoulder arthritis
Traumatic shoulder pain – shoulder fractures or violent rotator cuff tears
Post-traumatic shoulder pain – either due to arthritis or to progressive rotator cuff tears.
Types of shoulder injuries treated at Square ONE
During our time in the Fort Collins region, we have treated a number of shoulder injuries, and have come to understand that there is a very wide range of possible injuries which can affect the shoulders. Fortunately, our staff are extremely skilled at treating these kinds of injuries, and at restoring you to optimal health in the shortest time frame possible. By all means, come see us if you are suffering from any of these kinds of shoulder injuries:
- Bursitis – this is inflammation around the joints and tissues which cause stiffness and pain during motion
- Adhesive capsulitis – better known as ‘frozen shoulder’, this problem occurs when the shoulder’s connective tissue becomes inflamed
- Shoulder impingement – occurs when the tendons of the rotator cuff become irritated or inflamed
- Labrum tears – these are injuries which occur to the cartilage surrounding the socket joint of the shoulder
- Shoulder dislocation – often incurred as a sports injury, this might also involve tears or sprains to associated ligaments
- Joint replacement – post-surgical rehabilitation can make a world of difference with your shoulder replacement
- Tears of the rotator cuff – injuries affecting the tendons attached to the rotator cuff
- Tendonitis – commonly appears as burning, pain, stiffness, or swelling of various tendons in the shoulder area
- Shoulder fractures – these injuries are also often associated with sports accidents, or from falls on slippery surfaces.
Have your shoulder injury treated at Square ONE in Fort Collins
If you have some kind of unidentified shoulder pain or discomfort, come visit us at our Square ONE facility in Fort Collins, Colorado. We will use advanced equipment and technology to diagnose the true cause of your shoulder discomfort, and then we will discuss a comprehensive whole-body plan of treatment which will be designed to fully restore your shoulder. In a short period of time, you’ll have full mobility and range of motion in your shoulder again, and you’ll be able to resume all your normal daily activities. Contact us today to setup an initial consultation.