Neck Pain Chiropractor in Fort Collins, CO
Neck Pain Treatment offered at Square ONE
Our Fort Collins Chiropractor Clinic Guarantees
- Upfront clinic pricing
- Written patient agreements
- Open and honest communication
Our Neck Pain Doctor Can See You Today for neck pains today! Call us at (970) 207-4463 to Schedule Today!
Nobody should live with chronic pain in there neck in Fort Collins Colorado
With the ever-increasing use of computers and portable electronic devices, the prevalence of neck pain is reaching new highs every year. There are likely over 50,000 people living with neck pain in Fort Collins. Many people don’t do anything about their pain allowing it to become chronic and unmanageable. Neck pain frequently becomes so persistent and unrelenting, it can affect every aspect of daily life.
No one should have to tolerate persistent neck pain. Frequently, once the true underlying cause of the pain is identified proper treatment can lead to long term resolution of the symptoms. At Square ONE in Fort Collins, CO, we provide a customized solution to your neck pain, based on its underlying cause and the kinds of symptoms you’re experiencing. Here are some things you should know about neck pain.
Common causes of neck pain
Most people have an underlying spinal problem causing them to get pain. These problems can be caused by several things:
- Whiplash – this happens when your neck is jolted violently and suddenly, which puts tremendous stress on your neck muscles
- Sports injuries – many athletes develop sore necks after experiencing some kind of trauma to the neck area.
- Poor ergonomics – The position you are in during work-related activities, such as computer use can change the alignment of your spine.
- Ordinary wear and tear – over a long period of time, your neck joints can wear down. This is commonly called arthritis and is commonly associated with neck pain.
- Stress and anxiety – when you become stressed, it’s likely that some of the body’s major muscle groups will knot up including the neck area
- Poor sleeping position – this is a very common trigger for neck pain, because sleeping in an awkward position can aggravate the underlying problem
- Pinched nerve – many people develop pinched nerves as a result of neck arthritis, bulging disks, or bone spurs
Diagnosis for neck pain
At your initial visit to Square ONE, your doctor will ask you to complete a thorough hralth history as well as undergo a comprehensive physical exam. Based on the findings of the history and exam, our doctors will take any necessary Xrays to identify the underlying cause of your pain. Finding the underlying cause is obviously the most important step in discovering the treatment methods to best correct the problem.
Even if it may seem to not be related to your neck pain, you should discuss all recent and old traumas or injuries to your neck, so your doctor can more accurately find the impact of those old injuries on your spine.
Specific treatment programs for neck pain will always depend on the diagnosis, so doctors will try to narrow down the cause of your pain with several diagnostic tools.
Neck and Shoulder Pain Causes and Treatments in Fort Collinshttps://squareonehealth.com/ Fort Collins neck and shoulder pain treatment center, Square ONE, has treatments that provided fast and effecting pain relief for neck and shoulder pain. If you have neck and shoulder pain and live in Fort Collins you must watch this video from chiropractor Dr. Chris Gubbels
For More Information:
257 E Boardwalk Dr
Fort Collins, CO 80525
Treatment for neck pain
Pending the outcome of your diagnostic tests, a customized corrective chiropractic plan will be designed for your case. In order to alleviate symptoms and also correct the underlying cause of your problems, we will utilize a combination of the following approaches:
- Specific spine adjustments
- Spine traction (stretching)
- Rehabilitation methods
- Therapeutic exercises
- Heat or ice therapy
Whether you have just been injured in a motor vehicle crash or you have been suffering from chronic neck pain, please contact us at Square ONE in Fort Collins, Colorado. We have had a great deal of tremendous success in getting our patients back to a pain free life and we are confident that we can help you as well.