Back Pain Treatment in Fort Collins, Colorado
We Treat Back Pain in Fort Collins Colorado.
Our Fort Collins Chiropractic Clinic Guarantees
- Upfront clinic pricing
- Written patient agreements
- Open and honest communication
Our Back Pain Treatment Doctor can see you today for your low back pains today! Call us at (970) 207-4463 to Schedule Today!
When you have any kind of back pain, it can be hard to focus on anything else. Quite often, you won’t be able to move normally, and sometimes you can’t even achieve relief by sitting down. Taking pain pills might help, but that really just masks the symptoms, and doesn’t do anything to address the real issue. To get to the root of the problem, you should contact us at Square ONE chiropractic center in Fort Collins, CO, and let us find out exactly what’s causing your low back pain.
Causes for your back pain
There are many different reasons you might be experiencing discomfort, and whatever the cause is, we will find an appropriate form of back pain treatment in Fort Collins at our chiropractic center. The most common (and most commonly overlooked) cause of back pain is abnormal posture and spine alignment. This can lead to:
- Degeneration of the bones and discs – as people with poor posture and spine alignment become older, spinal discs lose fluid and flexibility, while bone compress and grow bone spurs. These things tend to reduce the cushion between vertebrae joints and can cause pain.
- Abnormal movement of the spine – “Structure Dictates Function” – When you have abnormal alignment of your spine it affects the way the spine moves. You end up with abnormal motion and this wears the joints out and causes pain.
- Loss of normal daily activities – The pain and abnormal function of the posture and spine causes people to alter or even eliminate many normal activities. This includes bending, squatting, lifting and carrying.
- Pinched nerve – When abnormal alignment leads to degeneration of the spine, these changes in the discs and bones can cause nerves to become pinched. This leads to symptoms such as numbness and tingling in the feet, radiating pain into the buttocks or legs, weakness in the legsas well as coldness in the feet. If you have any of these symptoms, even if mild, you could have a pinched nerve which is causing lower back discomfort, or there could be some other serious medical issue which is causing back pain and loss of bladder control or other symptoms.
Chiropractic Tips: 7 Causes Of Low Back Pain  - Square ONE Fort Collins , ColoradoSuffering from low back pain? Not sure what is causing it? Fort Collins low back pain treatments at Square ONE are specific and directed to correct the cause of the problem, not just making the symptoms. Using superior diagnostic methods and customized treatment plans we'll taking you from beginning to new beginning. For a FREE consultation call 970-207-4463 or click on this link
257 E Boardwalk Dr,
Fort Collins, CO 80525
Symptoms & Services we offer treatment for at Square ONE for Back Pain
Short-term Back Pain
Chronic Back Pain
Causes of Back Pain
Activities Leading To Back Pain
Back Pain Diagnosis
Back Pain Treatments
Back Pain Research
Treatment approaches for back pain in Fort Collins Colorado
The specific approach we take at our Fort Collins chiropractic clinic to help you with your treatment for back pain will of course, depend on the underlying cause of your discomfort. Regardless of the approach we use in your corrective chiropractic care, it will simultaneously address the pain you’re feeling, joint issues, inflammation, muscle soreness or spasms, as well as mobility problems you might have. When all these are handled in a cohesive program of care, you’ll be able to experience true correction of the problem. Here are some of the possible approaches we might take in handling your back pain:
- Gentle Chiropractic Adjustments – Most adjustment to the spine help restore joint function mechanics. However, corrective chiropractic adjustments help realign the spine. Remember “structure dictates function”… so once we achieve normal structure then normal function follows.
- Corrective Exercises – Specific types of exercises are used to both strengthen and stabilize the spine and posture into a new, health alignment. This helps prevent the spine from slipping back into poor alignment.
Corrective Traction – “Traction” is done using devices that stretch your spine to take pressure off the joints and restore normal joint mechanics. Traction stretches the spinal ligaments that are holding the spine in the wrong alignment. It takes time in traction to achieve improved alignment.
- What to Expect from Corrective Back Pain Chiropractic Care
- Back pain can affect every aspect or your life. The corrective chiropractic care provided at Square ONE in Fort Collins will always address the underlying cause of your discomfort, instead of just helping you cope with whatever symptoms you may be experiencing. When we’ve had a chance to treat that underlying cause, you’ll notice a significant reduction in your pain or discomfort level, and in many cases it will be entirely eliminated.
Probably the biggest thing you’ll notice is that you have a much improved Quality of Life. You will be able to play with the kids or grandkids without pain and limitation. You will wake up in the morning feeling energized and free form morning stiffness and pain. You will go to work and feel productive and positively engaging with your coworkers. Your quality of life will be where it is supposed to be!
If you have any kind of back pain that you just can’t get long-term relief from, we urge you to contact us at Square ONE for a consultation. After fully evaluating you, we’ll be able to tell you whether or not you’re a good candidate for corrective chiropractic treatment, and we’ll work with you to develop a plan for treatment which will fully address the underlying cause of your discomfort. Call us today, and begin your journey back to a state of optimum health.